dataEssence Business is the complete solution; from sales enquiry to invoice, it will enable you to manage R&D, stock, batches, sales and order processing and manufacturing.
The primary objective is to provide your business with the management information and operational tools necessary to satisfy your clients' needs in the most profitable and productive way.
This software package comprises of :
Formulations & Regulatory
Stock and Raw Materials Library
Report and Screen Designer
Applications and Evaluations
Briefs and Submissions
Customers and Products
Suppliers and Purchase Order Processing
Stock Control and Batch Tracking
Backup Manager Accessory
At the core of dataEssence is the powerful, feature rich, formula development system. This provides the essential tools to address the needs of the formulator and to develop and maintain your formulations. The automated regulatory & status calculations and documentation will be especially appreciated by those of your staff who currently produce these manually.
In summary, dataEssence
- Helps SME’s compete in the global market.
- Understands your business; a system designed with formulating companies for formulating companies. Capable of handling manufacturing gains and losses, yields and full batch tracking.
- Flexible enough to help you respond to the ever-increasing demands of your customers, including issues like labelling and the emailing of documents and all those awkward customer audit questions.
- Protects your intellectual property (formulations) and your commercial terms.
- Automated production of all the documents you need, when you need them.
- The user definable report and form designer gives you the ability to customise your software allowing you to make changes to the screens and reports.
- The Backup Manager provides a powerful yet uncomplicated backup & restore system giving single click full backups and restores of the dataEssence database. An essential addition to the system, so you can be confident that your precious data is safely backed up in the event of a problem.
- dataEssence Business is multi-user and comes with 2 users as standard, giving you 2 concurrent users so that you can have any 2 members of staff logged on at any one time. If you need additional users, these can be added as your business requires.
To find out more about dataEssence and to discuss your requirements, please call +44 (0)118 929 8216, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us.
Back to top